Antique Ernst Wahliss Art Nouveau Vase with Maiden, Turn, Austria
Ernst Wahliss Art Nouveau Maiden Vase. Art Nouveau motifs; in particular Austrian and other Central European designs. Luster finish overall, save for the Maiden which is colored a neutral shade of gold. Evidence of repair to bottom of foot. Otherwise, no evidence of chipping or other repairs or cracks. The vase measures Nine (9.00) inches in height. Vase is fully marked on underside. Ernst Wahliss mark, with E. Inside of crown, as well as Turn Wien.
# of design 4647,223,13. # 4647 also stamped on bottom as well as 3. The item "Antique Ernst Wahliss Art Nouveau Vase with Maiden, Turn, Austria" is in sale since Monday, February 22, 2021. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Pottery & China\Art Pottery\European Pottery\Austrian".
The seller is "jugendstil_1900" and is located in Clinton, Louisiana. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Featured Refinements: Classic Art Nouveau maiden
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Austria
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Material: Porcelain
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: does not apply
- Object Type: Vase
- Color: Multi-Color
- Teplitz Amphora, Zsolnay, Wiener: Werkstatte, Riessner, Stellmacher, Kessel