Alexandre J. L. Jazet (b. 1814) Austrian Mail, Costume Design (1)
Alexandre Jean Louis Jazet was the eldest son and pupil of Jean Marie Pierre Jazet. He too became a well-known French painter, illustrator and engraver in the 19th century.
He made etchings, engravings and aquatints after E. Belange, Paul Delaroche and often worked under pseudonyms "Japhet" or "Minon". Good condition, a minor stain on right edge, trace of matting on upper margin (mount).
Creation Year: late 19th century. 28,2x21,9cm/11,1x8,6in. Technique: ink, watercolor, gouache and collage on paper, laid on mount.
1814 Paris - after 1864. PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT professional packers!
This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "boris_wilnitsky_fine_arts" and is located in this country: AT.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist: Alexandre Jean Louis Jazet
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed By: signed with pseudonym Minon
- Size: Small
- Signed: Yes
- Material: Ink, Paper, Watercolor, Gouache
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Framing: Unframed
- Region of Origin: Europe
- Subject: Actors, Fashion, Illustrations, Theater
- Listed By: BORIS WILNITSKY FINE ARTS
- Type: Painting
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- COA Issued By: BORIS WILNITSKY FINE ARTS
- Item Height: 11.1
- Style: Art Nouveau, Jugendstil, Stage design
- Theme: Fashion, People, Theater
- Production Technique: Watercolor Painting
- Item Width: 8.6
- Handmade: No
- Time Period Produced: 1850-1899